- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:42 left to go.
- Davidson started 6-5 during the 2010, 1998, 1997, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- The Wildcats have lost 80% of the time this season (1-4) after having a field goal percentage of 44.2% or worse.
- When the opposition records 69 or more total points this season, Davidson has lost 100% of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition commits 14 or fewer turnovers this season, Davidson has lost 80% of the time (1-4).
- When the opposition records 26 or more field goals made this season, Davidson has lost 75% of the time (1-3).
- Davidson set season lows for field goals made, rebounds, and total points.
- The top two scorers (De`Mon Brooks and Jake Cohen) accounted for 44.8% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (De`Mon Brooks and Tom Droney) accounted for 42.8% of the rebounds.
- De`Mon Brooks has led the team in scoring 4 times and in rebounding 6 times in 11 games this season.
- Damion Lee accounted for 37.6% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Damion Lee and Daryl McCoy) accounted for 50.0% of the rebounds.
- Damion Lee has led the team in scoring 6 times in 11 games this season.
- This marks the 8th 20-point game of Damion Lee's career.
- Damion Lee has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Damion Lee recorded a double-double. It was his 1st this season and 2nd of his career.
- Damion Lee set career highs with 11 rebounds and 5 offensive rebounds.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Daryl McCoy.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014